Business flyers, where do I start?!7 January 2015
While Internet Marketing has become increasingly popular, one thing to always remember is that direct marketing tools are still very valuable. Flyer printing is an easy and cost effective way of marketing and promoting your business. They can be an essential part of you communicating and connecting with, existing and potential customers.
Whether you’re selling something or opening a new business, flyers are one of the cheapest but highly effective ways to attract attention.
Why printed flyers are a good marketing tool…
Flyers can be one of the most direct forms of marketing possible helping you deliver your company’s specific message across to a targeted audience. Potential customers can immediately see what you’re selling or promoting.
Let’s take a look at what you need to consider and include when it comes to flyer printing:
- Contact Information – You need to include your business name, address, phone number and website, email and social media contact details. After all the aim of your flyer is to get your potential customers get in touch or come and see you.
- Your USP’s – That’s the biggest question to answer in your flyer. The why? Potential customers will want to know what makes you different to your competitors. Explain to the reader what’s important to know, and do it as succinctly as possible.
- Testimonials & case studies – A recommendation from an existing happy customer speaks volumes to potential customers, especially if it demonstrates the results they’ve had with your product or service.
- Offers – The main point of your flyer is to create interest. Does it draw your attention and invite the customer to read about your business? You could captivate your audience by advertising discounted rates or a special offer to attract new business.
- Design – An eye catching design with effective colours, graphics and content for your flyer is essential. The branding and marketing of your business will always leave a lasting impression on people.
- Printing – It’s best to use a professional print firm, rather using your home printer. You need to make sure you flyers look and feel as professional as possible.
- Distribution – Now you have your business flyers in your hand you need to consider where you will put your flyers? When you think about distribution points, consider where does your target market goes, and which places offer ample opportunity to pick your flyers up and take them home?
At Instaprint we offer a wide range of print finishing options all completed in house by our well trained staff on our extensive range of automated digital printing and finishing equipment.
We are experienced and professional printers who will provide you with a finished product that you will not only be proud of, but will help you promote you business. For more information or a chat about your requirements please call us on 0115 895 0123 or email here.
In the next article we talk about the effectiveness of advertising leaflets…